Thursday, October 11, 2007

Moving Day approaches

Oh dear, we've got two more days until the movers come to take us away to the new house. Don't tell Jeff I said this, but we're in OK condition with our packing. That boy would rather do anything else in the world than pack. But thanks to Jenn, we managed to accomplish a lot this week.

Unfortunately, we've had a few setbacks on our renovation projects, so the house won't be completely ready for us on Saturday. I know Tom's got the team working really hard on finishing the bathroom and walls in the bedroom, but it's looking like we won't be able to settle in immediately.

While that kind of bums me out, I really haven't had time to dwell on it too much. Unbelievably, this is midterm week at grad school and I have a crushing amount of work to do for that. I'll be so glad when this year is over it and I'm done my masters. That will probably be the first chance I get to actually unpack some boxes.

No comments: